I adore everything about the process of cooking, serving loved ones, and watching them enjoy the dish you poured your own creativity into, hard work, and time into. Eating your own food is obviously a good secondary beanefit, but that's only the case when it comes out editable (and some experiments do not).
I've got plans™️ to work on this page more and potentially include receipts. Ping me on socials if you want the tasty details!
My favorite dishes to make
- 3 meat Fajitas - Chicken, Skirt Steak, & Pork
- The meat is marinated, bagged, and cooked via Sous vide for ~4 hours before being finished on a grill with onions, peppers. Add some homemade flour tortillas and the salsa below for my 👌 dish of choice.
- Breakfast Tacos con chorizo
- Homemade Salsas & Dip
- Mexican/Curry Fusion Habanero & Carrot
- Mean Green Jalapeno Puree
- Roasted Red Tomato & Cilantro
- My special homemade guacamole
- 5 cheese queso dip
- Thai Curries
- Massaman curry
- Basic Green / Red
- Homemade Spaghetti
- Balsamic Salads